Before completing the dispute form, please note these key elements of our dispute policy:
- If you or an authorized third party have already removed the property, your dispute will not be considered.
- Property listed as salvage condition may not be disputed since it was identified as defective.
- If we shipped the property to you:
- The dispute form must be received within 3 (three) days (excluding weekends and U.S. holidays) from the delivery date.
- You agree not to sell and/or alter the property while your dispute is in process.
- Does my dispute require a photo or video?
- If you have a damaged item(s), a photo is required.
- If you have a functionality issue, a video is required.
We will update you on the status of your dispute via e-mail. Please allow approximately 10 (ten) business days for your claim to be processed. Claims without pictures will automatically be denied.